A View From The Mountains by Sanjeev Nanda - Travel Blog

Experience By Sanjeev Nanda:

Nandi Hills is a popular tourist destination, which one may mistakenly call a hill-station for one reason or another. My trip to Bangalore (one of the many I undertake during any given year) came with my sorry behind being dragged to the top of the mountain, following an overnight drive from Bengaluru.

I was, at the moment, reeling in from a devastating break-up. My intention to go to the IT capital was to begin getting over the heartbreak that I had been subjected to. Instead of rebounding, I was tossed into a minivan, and taken to the hallowed peak of the Nandi Mountain range. My friend, Mr. KLPD, insisted that we arrive at the break of dawn to the top of the mountain - and I later found out why!

The mountains were ablaze by the soft, morning sun. I was angry at KLPD for stealing my nights' sleep, at my girlfriend for breaking my heart, and my job for not paying me a million bucks per week - but all of that was gone, when I saw that it is within nature, the true catharsis of humanity truly lies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subodh Gupta’s Anahad/Unstruck: A comeback exhibition after nine years in Mumbai

Rhythms of Subodh Gupta's rural life

Career Advice by Builder.ai CEO on C-suit